CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tech Tuesday: EdCanvas


So this week I’ve taken the plunge into flipped classroom!  My 3rd graders are doing an awesome job and LOVING flip!  I’m loving being able to go deeper into content and spend more time with hands-on learning in the classroom!

The switch to flipped classroom has taken a little bit of research and a trip around the learning curve, but I’ve found some great tools along the way.  My favorite one so far is EdCanvas.  It’s amazing—and free!  This website allows you to quickly assemble learning modules (such as those used for flipped or blended lessons) by simply dragging in video clips, web link activities, handouts, and photos.  Students see and do the activities step-by-step as you’ve set them up.  Post a link to your EdCanvas in Edmodo or on your website, and it’s set to go!

EdCanvas has many great features including:
  • YouTube video search within the EdCanvas site
  • Ability to link EdCanvas to your Dropbox or Google Drive 
  • Access to the EdCanvas gallery
  • A QR code generator to share your EdCanvas
  • Class setup options for your students to create modules too!


Here’s an EdCanvas that I made for rounding.  Super easy to make, and my students loved learning with this!  I'm hooked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment